ClearRead Xray | Bone Suppress
ClearRead Xray Bone Suppress increases the visibility of soft tissue in standard chest X-rays by suppressing the bone on the digital image without the need for two exposures. The bone-suppressed image helps radiologists to detect 1 out of 6 previously missed nodules.* This enterprise-wide solution uses existing digital X-ray equipment, providing a soft tissue image for digital chest X-rays.
ClearRead Xray Bone Suppress aided radiologists detect 16.8% more actionable nodules.*
- More confident, accurate image interpretation.
- Easy, one-click access to enhanced images.
- Images automatically added to patient files.
- Enables detection of 1 in 6 nodules previously missed.*
- Uses existing chest X-rays, so no additional procedures/doses required.
- Immediate display on existing PACS viewer—no need for extra time or equipment.
- Uses existing chest X-ray – no additional procedure or dose to the patient.
- Hospital-wide solution automatically enhances every Xray image.
- FDA-cleared solution benefits patients across multiple departments settings.
- Benefits patients in multiple hospital settings including radiology, ICU/CCU, and ER.
Freedman M, Lo B, Seibel J, and Bromley E. Improved detection of lung nodules with novel software that suppresses the rib and clavicle shadows on chest radiographs. Radiology. July 2011. 260, 265-273.