ClearRead Xray with Clear Vision IntelligenceTM has a unique suppression feature that removes bones and machine noise for an unimpaired view to improve detection of nodules by 17% and 19% faster reads.*
- Automatically improve the detection of one in six previously missed actionable nodules.*
- The modality and PACS agnostic processing produce a bone suppressed image for every adult chest X-ray throughout the healthcare enterprise to drive consistency in patient care and image interpretation without the purchase of expensive equipment.
- Automatically adjust the portable chest X-ray to improve the conspicuity of lines and tubes for faster reads and for clear and confident interpretation.
- Seamless PACS integration allows readers to view ClearRead as an additional series in the patient study without the need for a separate application viewer or login to read studies quickly and intuitively for speed and accuracy.
See clearly. Decide confidently. Book a demo to learn more.
Learn more about ClearRead Xray
* Freedman, M.T., Lo, S.-C., Siebel, J.C., & Bromley, C.M. (2011). Lung Nodules: Improved Detection with Software That Suppresses the Rib and Clavicle on Chest Radiographs. Radiology, 260(1), 265-273. Doi: 10.1148/radiol.11100153.